2020 Ticket Information
THE ALL EVENT PASS IS GOOD FOR ALL EVENTS INCLUDING
THE ANNUAL ETA ROAST AND THE LATE NIGHT CONCERT WITH VICTOR TREVINO JR.
ALL EVENTS TAKE PLACE ATTHE HOLIDAY INN MEMPHIS AIRPORT.
TICKETS PACKAGES WILL GO ON SALE TUESDAY APRIL 7 AT 10 AM (EST)
The information that follows is subject to change without notice. For detailed information, click here for the Schedule of Events.
Please note that seats at the tables are NOT numbered. Your ticket reserves you a place at the table but seats are selected at each show on a first come basis. You will NOT be allowed to leave belongings in the theater to reserve your seat as the theater needs to be cleared and cleaned between every show.
The seating plan will be similar to the 2019 seating plan with minor changes. Please see the diagram below.
RED = VIP Reserved Tables
PLATINUM = Platinum Reserved Tables
GOLD = Gold Reserved Tables
Blue = Rows of Silver General Admission Seats
ALL EVENT PASS (Save up to 42% off of full price)
Silver General Admission Seat:
$199 each* (a $342 value)
Gold Reserved Table Seat:
$299 each* (a $417 value)
Platinum Reserved Table Seat:
$399 each* (a $522 value)
VIP Reserved Table Seat:
$499 each* (a $622 value)
We are selling only 48 Reserved Table Seats. VIP Pass holders are invited to join us at the VIP Meet & Greet at 4 PM Thursday and will get a small Images of the King gift bag.
*All tickets will be subject to a $1 per ticket fee.
For individual show pricing, click here for the schedule of events.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Prices and showtimes are subject to change.
- All tickets are available for pickup at the box office prior to each show or whenever the box office is open.
- No tickets will be mailed.
- No refunds or exchanges are possible.
- The producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers if those originally scheduled are not able to perform for any reason.