OCEAN CITY FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATION
To purchase your ticket and accommodation package,
call the hotel at 1-800-638-2100.
Because of the nature of this festival and our Host Hotel, everyone who wants to attend will be staying at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel and Marigot Beach Suites. Tickets are only available to those booking a package including accommodations at the resort. Further, those who purchase the packages will receive both their tickets and their hotel room at a discounted rate.
- Seats are assigned on a first come basis within the seating section you select with your package. We DO NOT take special table requests.
- If you are traveling with multiple people, each room / ticket package will need to be booked separately. Please use the “Special Requests” box and give us the name the other reservations are made under if you would like to be seated together. The room reservations must be made at approximately the same time in order for us to try and accommodate this request. We cannot guarantee you will be seated together but we will try.
- You will be charged a deposit $150 and the price of your tickets when you make your reservation. The balance of your bill will be due on arrival.
- Festival Cancellation Policy: All sales of packages to the Ocean City Festival are FINAL once purchased. Your deposit of $150 and the price of the tickets is non-refundable. Your room and tickets will be held until 11 AM on the day after your scheduled arrival, after which your room and tickets will be forfeited. Tickets will be issued after checking into your hotel room.
Purchasing your package is simple and requires five decisions:
- What type of room are you interested in purchasing. Click here to see descriptions and photos of the different room types.
- What type of ticket are you interested in purchasing. See below for a description of the different ticket types available.
- Decide the number of people are staying in your room. Just a note, the accommodation portion of the package price stays the same for up to four people sharing a guest room and many of the rooms have two beds and a pull our sofa, so you can save money by traveling with friends.
- Decide the day you are arriving, and the day you are departing. Come Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and leave Monday to make the most of your Elvis weekend in Ocean City! (The reservation form defaults to two persons, staying four nights.)
- Make sure you enter the promo code: ELVIS
Once you have made these four decisions, get your credit card and call the hotel at 1-800-638-2100.
The intimate Crystal Ballroom at the Fontainebleau hotel seats just over 500 people. Seating is exactly the same as last year.
Seating is divided into three sections:
- Platinum Plus Reserved Tables are the closest to the stage and are indicated above in BLUE. There are ten seats at each table. Your ticket guarantees you a seat at a particular table (seats are first come).
- Platinum Reserved Tables are the next closest to the stage and are indicated above in GRAY. These tables also each have ten seats. Your ticket guarantees you a seat at a particular table (seats are first come).
- Gold Reserved Tables are in the rear of the room and are indicated above in YELLOW. These tables also each have ten seats. Your ticket guarantees you a seat at a particular table (seats are first come).
Weekend passes are priced as follows when packaged with your accommodations:
- Gold Passes cost $139
- Platinum Passes cost $199
- Platinum Plus Passes cost $219
Weekend passes without accommodations may be made available at a later time, based on availability. They will be priced as follows:
- Gold Passes cost $199
- Platinum Passes cost $229
- Platinum Plus Passes cost $249
Prices are per person and may not be exact. Prices are subject to change without notice. The producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers if those originally scheduled are not able to perform for any reason.