The TRIBUTE CRUISE
2022 UPDATED INFORMATION BELOW
Rates change often, please call Missy at GO TRAVEL now for the best rate: 407-218-6418Click here to book online
Pricing as of November 6, 2020
- Inside Staterooms from $1,500 per person*
- Ocean View Staterooms from $1,650 per person*
- Central Park Balcony from $1,830 per person*
- Boardwalk Balcony from $1,850 per person*
- Oceanview Balcony Staterooms from $1,990 per person*
* These prices are per person based on two sharing one room. Single occupancy is double the per person price. 3rd and 4th person please call agent for pricing. Price includes Cruise fare, Government fees and Taxes, and Performance fee. DEPOSIT OF $250.00 PER PERSON DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CABIN FROM GO TRAVEL IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR SHOWS AND EVENTS.
Cruise rates can fluctuate daily so to lock in the best rate for you and your party, book now!
Prices are per person and include entertainment fee and all current taxes and fees. Prices are based on double occupancy. Gratuities are additional. Some pricing requires a non-refundable deposit. Ships registry The Bahamas. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
For single, triple or quad occupancy, call Missy for a price quote. Also call Missy if you have any special needs or have questions about booking your cabin, deposits and cut off dates.
All the legal mumbo jumbo…
Thank you for booking with GO TRAVEL. Attached please find your invoice with your reservation details. Please review and notify us immediately if the names do not match your government identification. Acceptance of this invoice means acceptance of all terms and conditions as listed below.
THE CRUISE PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND INCLUDE: STATEROOM FARE, CURRENT TAXES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND PERFORMANCE FEES/EVENTS. Gratuities and travel insurance are additional. Pre-paid gratuities made will be added to your reservation. In addition to the terms and conditions of Go Travel as listed below, the following terms and conditions shall also apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FINAL PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
Final Payment is due on or before September 15. The cancellation penalties and final payment due date supersede Royal Caribbean Cruise Line terms and conditions. Acceptance of this invoice as either mailed, emailed or in any format is acceptance of the terms and conditions described herein.
Deposits and payments for the cruise will be billed to your credit card by Royal Caribbean.
The entertainment fee of $300 or $350 will be billed to your credit card upon final payment or September 1 whichever comes first. This fee is non refundable.
Cancellation Penalties (current as of Jan 28, 2017) for the cruise is as follows:
120-91 days prior to departure – $250 per guest.
90- 65 days prior to departure- $250 per guest plus deposit amount.
64 – 44 days prior to departure- $250 per guest plus 50% of cruise fare.
44 –16 days prior to departure- $250 per guest plus 75% of cruise fare.
16 days to day of sailing. 100% penalty of all money paid.
The performers listed as appearing on this cruise are all currently under contract. In the unlikely event that a performer must cancel their appearance for any reason, the producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to cover penalties as applied. Travel Insurance is applicable and will be paid for covered reasons only. A copy of the policy , its inclusions and exclusions are available via email. Please ask Missy Abney, firstname.lastname@example.org, to provide you with the coverage as applicable to your state of residence.
Travel insurance is optional, but strongly recommended. Insurance cost is:
$ 58.00 per person for coverage up to $999.00 per person
$ 93.00 per person for coverage up to $1499.00 per person.
$115.00 per person for coverage up to $1999.00 per person
$145.00 per person for coverage up to $2499.00 per person
$172.00 per person for coverage up to $2999.00 per person
RATES ARE FOR US CITIZENS AND/OR RESIDENTS ONLY. Details of coverage provided on request. Insurance rates may be adjusted to cover additional items such as airfare and hotels. If you wish to decline coverage, please reply via email to email@example.com and state – Insurance declined. Insurance coverage amount may be increased to cover cost of other non-refundable portions of your trip added at a later date, including airfare, hotels and other packages. Once your air and hotel arrangements are finalized, we will advise you of additional cost, if any. AIRFARE and HOTELS will have different cancellation penalties and you will be advised of such at time of booking those arrangements.
Dining for entire group is my time dining, allowing you to eat at any time between 5:30 and 9 pm and enjoy the full roster of events, shows and performances we have planned.
Acceptance of this invoice is acceptance of all terms and conditions of both GO Travel and Royal Caribbean.
Non US or Canadian citizens or residents are responsible for ensuring that they are in proper possession of current passports, any and all visas and other documentation required by the appropriate governmental authorities. All guests are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of proper documentation as required. The Tribute Cruise organizers reserve the right to use any name, photograph/video taken during the cruise without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video in any format, including but not limited to use in future publications, Facebook posts and other forms of media and social media.
GO TRAVEL® GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GO TRAVEL®. as identified throughout, shall also include any and all companies doing business as owned subsidiaries of GO TRAVEL®, and shall also mean any authorized agent for GO TRAVEL®.2. MAKE SURE THE NAMES ON THESE DOCUMENTS ARE YOUR LEGAL NAMES AS THEY APPEAR ON PASSPORT OR OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL ISSUED I.D. DOCUMENTS.3. GO TRAVEL® STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE. This invoice constitutes notification of the offer to sell the traveler appropriate travel insurance for all travel and that you have been offered an appropriate insurance coverage. This also acknowledges that you are aware of any and all penalties that will be charged by the travel vendor and that GO TRAVEL® is not liable for any penalties assessed by the travel supplier or suppliers. Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover all forms of travel. Acceptance of this invoice is acknowledgement that you have been made aware of the availability of travel insurance, and if insurance has not been purchased, this will act as acknowledgement that travel insurance has been declined on behalf of all travelers and traveler is aware of the costs that may be associated with lack of travel insurance coverage when travelling or in the event of cancellation.
4. Please check your documents for accuracy on receipt.
5. AIRPORT CHECK-IN Arrive at the airport at times suggested by the airlines and/or TSA for check in and security. Many airlines offer online check-in and boarding passes to save time at check in. ALL PASSENGERS MUST CARRY A STATE OR FEDERAL ISSUED PHOTO ID. Please check with the airline website for the current restrictions on checked baggage, carry-on luggage and permitted items in cabin.
6. REVERIFY ALL FLIGHTS AND FLIGHT TIMES 72 and 24 hours prior to departure. It is traveler’s responsibility to verify all flights and flight times for all segments of your travel.
7. Most airline fares are restricted and have penalties applied to any changes made by the passenger. Please contact the airline for any changes you need to make, and be aware that you will be charged a fee to make any changes. Changes made by GO TRAVEL® agents will have a minimum of a $50 per ticket charge, in addition to charges made by the airlines.
8. Fuel surcharges may be imposed at any time by airlines, cruise lines, tour operators and others. It is the traveler’s responsibility to pay these additional charges. GO TRAVEL® is in no way liable for any fuel charges applied after the purchase of any form of travel.
9. We acknowledge that terms and conditions posted on travel supplier sites are available to review . Acceptance of documents and/or invoices, either physical or electronic, is an acknowledgement that you accept these terms and conditions.
10. Fares for cruises, tours and other forms of travel may be offered in what we call restricted fares. Restricted fares may include but are not limited to special pricing for senior citizens, active or retired military, residents of select states, past passenger or past guest of cruise or tour companies, members of unions or any variety of sale pricing. If you have purchased any such fare you may be asked to show eligibility for that fare at check in. In the event you do not have proof of eligibility for that fare, you may be asked to pay an additional fare or current fare. Please be sure that you understand all limitations and restrictions associated with such fares
11 GO TRAVEL® reserves the right to move your individual booking into a cruise or tour group for any reason. You will be notified of that fact, and if there are any cancellation penalties that differ from an individual reservation we will advise you at that time.
12. Cancellation Penalties are imposed by almost all travel suppliers. These penalties are available from GO TRAVEL® and on the travel supplier website In addition, GO TRAVEL® reserves the right, at GO TRAVEL®’s discretion, to impose a cancellation penalty of up to 15% (minimum of $50 per guest) of the total price as a cancellation penalty. By accepting this invoice, you agree to these cancellation penalties and further agree that there will be no attempt on your part to reverse any credit card charges for such penalties as applied by the vendor or GO TRAVEL®.
13 CHARGEBACKS OR REVERSAL OF CHARGES . This invoice serves as acknowledgement that the charges made on your behalf for any form of travel purchased through GO TRAVEL® are legitimate charges, and you will not challenge any legitimate charges made. In the event of doing any chargeback or attempt to reverse your credit card for these legitimate charges, you will be responsible for any court costs incurred by GO TRAVEL® to recover those funds.
14. Checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payments, will result in maximum penalties as allowed by Florida Law and Statute. Insufficient funds checks will be subject to maximum penalties allowed, and may be subject to criminal prosecution under Chapter 832 of Florida Statutes and any other applicable laws and statutes
15. Litigation: In case of litigation, all litigation will occur in a Florida Court of Law or be mitigated by a licensed arbitrator chosen by GO TRAVEL®.
16. Tour and cruise pricing is subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff charges, or increases in operational expenses .In addition, some tours are based on a minimum number of guests participating. The tour company has the right to cancel a scheduled departure and offer an alternative date. If you are purchasing airfare on your own, we advise you not to book the airfare until you have been advised by GO TRAVEL® that the departure is a guaranteed departure. Some products are booked using local foreign currency. Those rates are subject to fluctuation and the rate of exchange is not guaranteed until paid in full.
17. Airfare booked with a cruise line or any travel provider will have restrictions applied, and in some cases, fares are not guaranteed until paid in full. Specific flight routing, airlines and other requests may be available for an additional fee. Some operators will book travel on a charter or have special rates on certain carriers. GO TRAVEL® assumes no responsibility for changes in carrier or changes in flight times. Terms and conditions may vary. Airline club mileage may not be earned on certain promotional and group fares.
19 FORMS OF PAYMENT: GO TRAVEL® accepts forms of payment as accepted by the travel provider. Checks are accepted no later than three weeks prior to payment due date by the vendor Checks are not accepted for any non-refundable travel, including but not limited to airline tickets. Credit cards are accepted for payment provided the travel supplier accepts them. An invoice from GO TRAVEL® has the same strength as signature on file, and will be considered as such in a court of law or for any challenges to a reversal of charges on a credit card
20 AGES OF TRAVELERS Travelers are subject to the restriction imposed by the travel provider as outlined online or in the appropriate brochure.
21 GO TRAVEL® shall not be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding or access to any form of travel or accommodations including but not limited to trains, planes, hotels, public or private transportation for any reason, including but not limited to health issues or insufficient documentation
22 In the event you are attending a function that has an agenda(s) organized by a group leader(s) or organizer(s). GO TRAVEL® is in no way responsible for failure of said group leader(s) or organizer(s) to provide the seminar(s), session(s), certification(s), educational credit(s), content, performance(s) or speaker(s) as advertised. GO TRAVEL® arranges only the travel portion of any such trip. Content on any brochures, flyers, websites, or any other form of advertising or marketing, with the exception of travel arrangements , is solely provided by the group leader or leaders and is not warranted by GO TRAVEL®. In the event we are collecting on behalf of the organizer(s) and group leader(s), any money above the actual cost of travel for, but not limited to, fees such as registration fee(s), seminar fee(s), speaker fee(s), certification fee(s) or educational credit(s),these funds are passed on to the group leader(s)or organizer(s). Traveler(s) must address requests for restitution or refunds of those fees and amounts to the organizer(s) and group leader(s) . Additionally these seminar(s), educational event (s), certification course(s), performance(s), or any other cruise, tour(s) or event (s) may have cancellation fees and penalties above and beyond those enforced by the travel service provider You will be advised of these additional cancellation penalties and penalty dates either on a website provided by the group leaders or via email or in writing.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY·
The travel agency 1s acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related products, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as but not limited to air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This agency, therefore , shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional , unintentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is written and specifically stated on your tickets , invoice, travel documents, invoice or reservation summary, we do not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases , local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts, or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s control Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and releases GO TRAVEL® and its agents from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination and/or other entry requirement of each destination, and all safety and security conditions at such destinations during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact The Travel Advisory section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, contact your local public health service. By embarking upon his/her travel the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance of this ticket, invoice, and/or travel documents constitutes assent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents herein to all travel companions and group members.
All terms and Conditions apply to all divisions of GO TRAVEL® including, but not limited to, Brevard Travel, Fifth Avenue Travel. Travel Perks at Work, and Bar Mitzvah at Sea.com.