The TRIBUTE CRUISE
2025 INFORMATION BELOW
When you’re ready to book, please complete the form linked below:CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A BOOKING FORM FOR THE 2024 TRIBUTE CRUISE click here to submit a question or for general inquiries
If you have questions, please complete the inquiry form linked above or call us at 1-888-406-5885.
Introductory pricing is currently available for the 2025 Cruise… This will be the lowest pricing of the year. Once our block of rooms at this rate are gone, the rate will increase.
- Interior Cabin: $1,339 (US$) per person for 2 persons sharing or $2,235 single occupancy
- Ocean View Cabin: $1,649 (US$) per person for 2 persons sharing or $2,735 single occupancy
- Central Park View Balcony: $1,899 (US$) per person for 2 persons sharing or $3,235 single occupancy
- Ocean View Balcony Cabin: $1,979 (US$) per person for 2 persons sharing or $3,397 single occupancy
YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR CABIN FROM TRIBUTE PROMOTIONS / GO TRAVEL IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR SHOWS AND EVENTS.
Cruise rates can fluctuate daily so to lock in the best rate for you and your party, book now!
Prices are per person and include entertainment fee and all current taxes and fees. Prices are based on double occupancy. Gratuities are additional. Some pricing requires a non-refundable deposit. Ships registry The Bahamas. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
For single, triple or quad occupancy, if you have any special needs or have questions about booking your cabin, deposits and cut off dates please call.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, in cabins for two, three and four guests, the third and fourth guests typically pay a reduced rate as compared to the first and second guests. As a courtesy, when we quote the price per person, we divide the total price by two, three of four guests. IN THE EVENT THE SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH GUEST CANCELS, WE WILL REPRICE THE CABIN TO REFLECT THE ADJUSTED PRICE FOR THE CABIN, WHICH CAN BE DIVIDED AMONG THE GUESTS AS REQUESTED.
In addition to the standard terms and conditions of Go Travel, the following terms and conditions shall also apply to the TributeFestival.Rocks Cruise, aka “The Tribute Cruise.”
THE CRUISE PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND INCLUDE: STATEROOM FARE, CURRENT TAXES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND PERFORMANCE/ENTERTAINMENT FEES.
Gratuities and travel insurance are additional. Pre-paid gratuities may be added to your reservation at the current rate, based on when you book.
FINAL PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
Final Payment is due on or before November 1, 2024. The cancellation penalties and final payment due date supersede Royal Caribbean Cruise Line terms and conditions. Acceptance of this invoice as either mailed, and by paying your deposit indicates your acceptance of theses conditions and the Go Travel client agreement described herein.
Deposits and payments for the cruise will be billed to your credit card by Royal Caribbean. Please note that our pricing includes many onboard costs above and beyond the simple cost of your cabin and are not incorporated into the performance fee. we cannot reprice your cruise in the event of price adjustment. Our prices are contracted rates negotiated with Royal Caribbean in order to provide venues and other associated costs on board. All guests must be booked with Tributefestival.Rocks, through Go Travel and within our onboard group in order to participate in any events.
ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR THE PRICES QUOTED IS A $400 PER PERSON ENTERTAINMENT FEE. The Entertainment Fee will be charged to your credit card card with final payment and will appear as a charge from Tribute Promotions or Jason Sherry Management, LLC. This fee is non-refundable.
ALL CANCELLATION REQUESTS MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO CONFIRM@GOTRAVEL.COM.
Cancellation Penalties which override Current Royal Caribbean Cancellation penalties:
- 91- 65 days prior to departure- $400 performance fee per guest plus deposit amount per guest.
- 64 – 44 days prior to departure- $400 performance fee per guest plus 50% of cruise fare.
- 44 16 days prior to departure- $400 per guest plus 75% of cruise fare.
- 16 days to date of sailing- 100% penalty of all money paid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO BOOK A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING WILL BE GOVERNED BY THOSE CANCELLATION POLICIES – Bookings made under the Non-Refundable Deposit Program are subject to a $100 USD cancellation or change fee per guest and other restrictions.
The performers listed as appearing on this cruise are all currently under contract. In the unlikely event that a performer must cancel their appearance for any reason, the producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers. Visit TributeFestival.Rocks for a current list of performers.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to cover penalties as applied. Travel Insurance is applicable and will be paid for covered reasons only. Travel insurance is optional, but strongly recommended. You understand and accept any financial responsibility by not purchasing travel insurance. Coverage for medical reasons only (no cancellation protection) to protect you during the cruise is available.
Dining for our entire group will be scheduled to allow you to eat and to enjoy the full roster of events, shows and performances we have planned.
Acceptance of this invoice is acceptance of all terms and conditions of The Tribute Cruise, Jason Sherry Management, LLC, Royal Caribbean and of the Go Travel Client Agreement.
Non-US or Canadian citizens or residents are responsible for ensuring that they are in proper possession of current passports, any and all visas and other documentation required by the appropriate governmental authorities. All guests are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of proper documentation as required.
The Tribute Cruise organizers reserve the right to use any name, photograph/video taken during the cruise without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video in any format, including but not limited to use in future publications, Facebook posts and other forms of media and social media.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH TributeFestival.Rocks and GO TRAVEL, INC.
Please note that your agreement with tributefestival.rocks as above may contain penalties or conditions which supersedes some of the points below.
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you reply “I Agree ” via email. Your signature or email reply will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH GO TRAVEL, INC.
- Travel Documents: You agree to review your itinerary and other travel documents for accuracy and to inform us promptly of any issues. The names on your documents must match your government-issued ID.
- Agent for Suppliers: GO TRAVEL, INC. (Go Travel) acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
- Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information”, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regard to the risks of COVID-19. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
- Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
- Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay any travel planning, change, and other fees related to your trip. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, and a fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
- Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
- Reservation Rule Violations. You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a “point-beyond”, “hidden-city”, or “back-to-back tickets”. You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel. You acknowledge that the airlines generally prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honor your ticket or tickets. If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary, and it may confiscate your frequent flyer points. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchase.
- Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by Go Travel or its representatives constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to Covid-19 or any other claim under the policy.
- Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
- Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Seminole County, Florida will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Effective June 1, 2021
GO TRAVEL® GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GO TRAVEL®. as identified throughout, shall also include any and all companies doing business as owned subsidiaries of GO TRAVEL®, and shall also mean any authorized agent for GO TRAVEL®.2. MAKE SURE THE NAMES ON THESE DOCUMENTS ARE YOUR LEGAL NAMES AS THEY APPEAR ON PASSPORT OR OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL ISSUED I.D. DOCUMENTS.3. GO TRAVEL® STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE. This invoice constitutes notification of the offer to sell the traveler appropriate travel insurance for all travel and that you have been offered an appropriate insurance coverage. This also acknowledges that you are aware of any and all penalties that will be charged by the travel vendor and that GO TRAVEL® is not liable for any penalties assessed by the travel supplier or suppliers. Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover all forms of travel. Acceptance of this invoice is acknowledgement that you have been made aware of the availability of travel insurance, and if insurance has not been purchased, this will act as acknowledgement that travel insurance has been declined on behalf of all travelers and traveler is aware of the costs that may be associated with lack of travel insurance coverage when travelling or in the event of cancellation.
4. Please check your documents for accuracy on receipt.
5. AIRPORT CHECK-IN Arrive at the airport at times suggested by the airlines and/or TSA for check in and security. Many airlines offer online check-in and boarding passes to save time at check in. ALL PASSENGERS MUST CARRY A STATE OR FEDERAL ISSUED PHOTO ID. Please check with the airline website for the current restrictions on checked baggage, carry-on luggage and permitted items in cabin.
6. REVERIFY ALL FLIGHTS AND FLIGHT TIMES 72 and 24 hours prior to departure. It is traveler’s responsibility to verify all flights and flight times for all segments of your travel.
7. Most airline fares are restricted and have penalties applied to any changes made by the passenger. Please contact the airline for any changes you need to make, and be aware that you will be charged a fee to make any changes. Changes made by GO TRAVEL® agents will have a minimum of a $50 per ticket charge, in addition to charges made by the airlines.
8. Fuel surcharges may be imposed at any time by airlines, cruise lines, tour operators and others. It is the traveler’s responsibility to pay these additional charges. GO TRAVEL® is in no way liable for any fuel charges applied after the purchase of any form of travel.
9. We acknowledge that terms and conditions posted on travel supplier sites are available to review . Acceptance of documents and/or invoices, either physical or electronic, is an acknowledgement that you accept these terms and conditions.
10. Fares for cruises, tours and other forms of travel may be offered in what we call restricted fares. Restricted fares may include but are not limited to special pricing for senior citizens, active or retired military, residents of select states, past passenger or past guest of cruise or tour companies, members of unions or any variety of sale pricing. If you have purchased any such fare you may be asked to show eligibility for that fare at check in. In the event you do not have proof of eligibility for that fare, you may be asked to pay an additional fare or current fare. Please be sure that you understand all limitations and restrictions associated with such fares
11 GO TRAVEL® reserves the right to move your individual booking into a cruise or tour group for any reason. You will be notified of that fact, and if there are any cancellation penalties that differ from an individual reservation we will advise you at that time.
12. Cancellation Penalties are imposed by almost all travel suppliers. These penalties are available from GO TRAVEL® and on the travel supplier website In addition, GO TRAVEL® reserves the right, at GO TRAVEL®’s discretion, to impose a cancellation penalty of up to 15% (minimum of $50 per guest) of the total price as a cancellation penalty. By accepting this invoice, you agree to these cancellation penalties and further agree that there will be no attempt on your part to reverse any credit card charges for such penalties as applied by the vendor or GO TRAVEL®.
13 CHARGEBACKS OR REVERSAL OF CHARGES . This invoice serves as acknowledgement that the charges made on your behalf for any form of travel purchased through GO TRAVEL® are legitimate charges, and you will not challenge any legitimate charges made. In the event of doing any chargeback or attempt to reverse your credit card for these legitimate charges, you will be responsible for any court costs incurred by GO TRAVEL® to recover those funds.
14. Checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payments, will result in maximum penalties as allowed by Florida Law and Statute. Insufficient funds checks will be subject to maximum penalties allowed, and may be subject to criminal prosecution under Chapter 832 of Florida Statutes and any other applicable laws and statutes
15. Litigation: In case of litigation, all litigation will occur in a Florida Court of Law or be mitigated by a licensed arbitrator chosen by GO TRAVEL®.
16. Tour and cruise pricing is subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff charges, or increases in operational expenses .In addition, some tours are based on a minimum number of guests participating. The tour company has the right to cancel a scheduled departure and offer an alternative date. If you are purchasing airfare on your own, we advise you not to book the airfare until you have been advised by GO TRAVEL® that the departure is a guaranteed departure. Some products are booked using local foreign currency. Those rates are subject to fluctuation and the rate of exchange is not guaranteed until paid in full.
17. Airfare booked with a cruise line or any travel provider will have restrictions applied, and in some cases, fares are not guaranteed until paid in full. Specific flight routing, airlines and other requests may be available for an additional fee. Some operators will book travel on a charter or have special rates on certain carriers. GO TRAVEL® assumes no responsibility for changes in carrier or changes in flight times. Terms and conditions may vary. Airline club mileage may not be earned on certain promotional and group fares.
19 FORMS OF PAYMENT: GO TRAVEL® accepts forms of payment as accepted by the travel provider. Checks are accepted no later than three weeks prior to payment due date by the vendor Checks are not accepted for any non-refundable travel, including but not limited to airline tickets. Credit cards are accepted for payment provided the travel supplier accepts them. An invoice from GO TRAVEL® has the same strength as signature on file, and will be considered as such in a court of law or for any challenges to a reversal of charges on a credit card
20 AGES OF TRAVELERS Travelers are subject to the restriction imposed by the travel provider as outlined online or in the appropriate brochure.
21 GO TRAVEL® shall not be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding or access to any form of travel or accommodations including but not limited to trains, planes, hotels, public or private transportation for any reason, including but not limited to health issues or insufficient documentation
22 In the event you are attending a function that has an agenda(s) organized by a group leader(s) or organizer(s). GO TRAVEL® is in no way responsible for failure of said group leader(s) or organizer(s) to provide the seminar(s), session(s), certification(s), educational credit(s), content, performance(s) or speaker(s) as advertised. GO TRAVEL® arranges only the travel portion of any such trip. Content on any brochures, flyers, websites, or any other form of advertising or marketing, with the exception of travel arrangements , is solely provided by the group leader or leaders and is not warranted by GO TRAVEL®. In the event we are collecting on behalf of the organizer(s) and group leader(s), any money above the actual cost of travel for, but not limited to, fees such as registration fee(s), seminar fee(s), speaker fee(s), certification fee(s) or educational credit(s),these funds are passed on to the group leader(s)or organizer(s). Traveler(s) must address requests for restitution or refunds of those fees and amounts to the organizer(s) and group leader(s) . Additionally these seminar(s), educational event (s), certification course(s), performance(s), or any other cruise, tour(s) or event (s) may have cancellation fees and penalties above and beyond those enforced by the travel service provider You will be advised of these additional cancellation penalties and penalty dates either on a website provided by the group leaders or via email or in writing.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY·
The travel agency 1s acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related products, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as but not limited to air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This agency, therefore , shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional , unintentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is written and specifically stated on your tickets , invoice, travel documents, invoice or reservation summary, we do not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases , local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts, or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s control Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and releases GO TRAVEL® and its agents from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination and/or other entry requirement of each destination, and all safety and security conditions at such destinations during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact The Travel Advisory section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, contact your local public health service. By embarking upon his/her travel the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance of this ticket, invoice, and/or travel documents constitutes assent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents herein to all travel companions and group members.
All terms and Conditions apply to all divisions of GO TRAVEL® including, but not limited to, Brevard Travel, Fifth Avenue Travel. Travel Perks at Work, and Bar Mitzvah at Sea.com.