IMAGES OF THE KING™
2023 TICKET INFORMATION
All performances are held at:
3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, just off Elvis Presley Blvd
FULL MENU / FULL BAR available at all shows so come hungry and thirsty!
The BOX OFFICE will open at Hernandos Hideaway one half-hour before each show. Doors will open one half-hour before each show.
CONTEST PASS – This year we are offering a pass including all three rounds of the Images of the King Contest for $170. Tickets to other events must be purchased separately.
INDIVIDUAL SHOW TICKETS Advanced ticket prices are shown below each event. In all likelihood, tickets at the door will be higher priced if available at all.
All of our events take place at the world famous HERNANDOS HIDEAWAY!!! This historic Memphis music venue has a history as deep as rock music itself having hosted performances by Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis!!!
Hernando’s only has a capacity of 200 with 104 reserved seats (one price) in the front room and 96 standing room only, general admission, tickets available for others. Only the reserved seats will initially be available.
Please see the diagram below for the reserved seating:
- The seats along each of the “bars” are bar height stools.
- Fats, Charlie, Elvis, Sam, Carl, Johnny C and Jerry Lee are booths and must be purchased in sets of two, four or six as appropriate. Some booth seating may be obstructed. If you purchase a single seat at one of the booths, we may move you to an available table seat without notice.
- At the tables (1-16) seats may have to be turned to view the stage.
- We reserve the right to shift seats one way or another to maximize the occupancy and eliminate open seats.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Prices and showtimes are subject to change.
- All tickets are available for pickup at the box office prior to each show or whenever the box office is open.
- No tickets will be mailed.
- No refunds or exchanges are possible.
- The producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers if those originally scheduled are not able to perform for any reason.
All times and events are subject to change. Ticket prices are per person and may be subject to taxes and fees. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are possible. The producer reserves the right to substitute similar performers if those originally scheduled are not able to perform for any reason. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
IMAGES OF THE KING™ is not an official part of Graceland’s Elvis Week. The official Elvis Week schedule is available by clicking here.